Sunday, 11 November 2012

STRINGS


(Text is placeholder)

I've been working on this piece on and off for a while now. I put it up for use for a local music and arts festival but it didn't end up used, so I'm still trying to find something to do with it!

It actually started out as an idea for an editorial piece I was commissioned to produce by a music magazine just over a year ago, but they went with another one of my ideas instead. I liked the way this image could work out so much that I had to follow it up and get the thing finalized. So there you go, it's been an on/off project to fill in the gaps inbetween other jobs but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.


So yeah, above is the original editorial rough concept which I've cleaned up a bit.



Had to add birds, because I draw birds way too much...pencil and ink all the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment